2012-2013 Picture Information
- Class of 2012 Senior Portraits!
Senior Portraits: June 18th and 19th
Senior Make up Portraits: July 18th and 19th
Senior Final Make up Portraits-Tuck and Drape ONLY: September 5th. On this date you will NOT be able to do any pose other than tuck and drape portraits.
- Pictures will take place in the auditorium. Students will receive passes in 1st block on Wednesday, September 5.
- You should receive more information in the mail.
SENIORS, if you have taken your senior picture a yearbook representative will give you the opportunity to check your senior picture and sign off during your homeroom.
Seniors who did NOT take pictures! Schedule to get your picture taken by contacting Prestige Portraits by Lifetouch at (704) 208-5700. Give your senior picture to Ms. Stegall at G109C. The picture MUST be a standard tux or drape with the midnight blue background in order to be in the yearbook. Senior pictures must be given to Ms. Stegall by Thursday March1.
- Final Senior Makeup date -- October 15th - Tux and drape only!
- Underclassmen Pictures:
Underclassmen Pictures: August 30th
Underclassmen make up pictures: October 15th
- Spring Pictures
- SPRING PICTURES will be taken on March 1st in the auditorium. You must have your money and order form ready to be allowed to take your picture! If you have any questions or concerns contact a yearbook representative or Ms. Stegall at G109C ASAP!
- Cap and Gown Individual Portraits and Senior Group Picture
- April 19th
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What if my child does not get their picture taken or is absent the day of pictures?
There are make up picture days offered for both fall and senior picture days but we do not offer make up days for spring and club pictures. If your child misses both days for fall or senior pictures call the yearbook staff at 704- 292- 7662 to see what options are available to you.
What if I did not buy my pictures when they were originally available but I would like to buy them now?
In most cases the pictures are no longer available after the original deadline for buying them but you can call Lifetouch at 704- 845-5441 to see if there is anything they can do to get you your pictures.
If I didn’t buy my pictures will they still be in the yearbook?
Yes. You do not have to buy your pictures for them to be in the yearbook.