Daily announcements are available using several communication channels:
- There will be a TV broadcast at the beginning of 2nd block each day on Channel 15. (This is a school broadcast only.)
- Announcements will scroll on Channel 14 throughout the day. Teachers are expected to leave their TVs on throughout the day. Student can also view announcements in the cafeteria and media center.
- Announcements are posted here on this page.
- Announcements are posted daily to the Porter Ridge website homepage.
Wednesday, May 22nd
- Check out the Guidance Moodle page for Scholarship News.
- Spanish tutor needed for a student in Spanish! See Ms.Manning if you are good in Spanish and interested in helping out a fellow student.
The last Supers-club meetings will be TuesdayMay 28 and Thursday, May 30. The meeting Tuesday will be short. See Mr. Pipes In Room G213 if you are unable to attend.
- The last NHS meeting will take place on Tuesday, May 28, at 7:35 am in the auditorium. Next year's officers will be inducted so please make every effort to attend.
- Sports Announcements
- Any rising Honors Theatre students needs to see Mrs.Briggs by Tuesday, May 28th to receive information about next years NCTC plays. Failure to do so will forfeit your vote on next years nctc productions.
Attention Seniors Class of 2014--Voting is now open--Vote for the T-Shirt Design to be put on your Senior T-Shirt! Go to www.facebook.com/SeniorsClassOf2014PorterRidge and LIKE the t-shirt design you like the best. Voting is open until Friday, May 24th. Order forms for your Class of 2014 Senior Packages are being mailed to your home this week.
Ms. Smith will be here on Thursday, May 23 for your Co-Op meeting. Your final project is due at that time. Please adjust your plans to attend this required meeting.
- The final meeting of the book club for this school year will take place on Wednesday, May 22nd. Please note this is a week later than we had originally scheduled. We are discussing Cinder by Marissa Meyer.
- One more opportunity to take a Microsoft Office 2010 Certification Exam. It will be given on Wednesday, May 22nd immediately after school. If you are interested, stop by and sign the sheet on Mrs. Bounds' door. Spaces are limited, so sign up today!
All Theatre students that had theatre this school year, please stop by Mrs. Briggs' room for you banquet invitation. Remember it's May 30th.
- If you are senior and have missing or over due library books or owe fees, please check the lists posted on the media center and bookkeeper's doors to clear up these items. You must take care of these before receiving your graduation tickets. All library books that are currently checked out are due back to the library by May 24th.
- If you would like to have a birthday shout out for one of your friends, stop by the media center and fill out an information sheet. The cost is $1.00.
Deluxe (pre-recorded) birthday shout outs are $5.